These Rules govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract between Dover Marina Hotel and each primary collector. A Primary Collector can register with the Dover Marina Rewards collection scheme by registering with the scheme and can then earn points on most, but not all, purchases.
If you apply to register with Dover Marina Rewards you accept these rules. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Dover Marina Hotel reserves the right to change or withdraw the Dover Marina loyalty scheme at any time and without prior written notification.
- You must be 18 years old or over to be eligible to become a primary collector or to participate in Dover Marina Rewards.
- All Primary Collectors must have a residence in the UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address. Changes of address must be notified to us.
- You will receive 1 point for every £1 spent and get 2% discount for every qualifying purchase i.e. 20 pence off for every £10 spent. It will be accepted at all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Points for Events, Weddings & Functions are subject to the hotel discretion
- Points can only be collected at the time of purchase with a valid membership. Points cannot be collected retrospectively or added at a later date.
- Primary collectors can track the number of points they have collected by visiting members.brilliant-rewards.com and entering the relevant details to sign in or by downloading the app and signing in.
- Dover Marina Rewards points remain the property of Dover Marina Hotel at all times and may not be redeemed for cash and they have no cash value.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Dover Marina Rewards Account if, in our opinion, you commit any act which we deem inappropriate. If we terminate your account, all outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued, will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- Our standard terms and conditions governing cancellation charges apply.
- Dover Marina Rewards points cannot be collected for private group bookings or functions where a unique price has been agreed with you.
- Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.
- All offers are subject to availability. You may not be able to use your Dover Marina Rewards points in conjunction with other offers. If you are unsure which offers are eligible in the scheme please ask at the hotel.
- Dover Marina Rewards points, discounts and offers may not be sold or transferred to any other individual or collector.
- You can terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing. Any outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- By joining Dover Marina Rewards you agree to sign up to our newsletters, to receive updates, offers & promotions by email and or mail.
The information contained in the above rules are subject to change without notice. We may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on our website. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of these changes.
The information and materials connected to Dover Marina Rewards cannot be replicated without prior written permission. You may not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining owner permission of such rights.