Boasting panoramic sea views and a beautiful bridal suite, this period Victorian 4 star hotel is an elegant wedding venue that is both ideal and breath-taking for Weddings in Dover.

We are proud of our exemplary service, superb food and an outstanding attention to detail.

The hotel located on the seafront in Dover offers the most impressive backdrop for Weddings in Kent with a sophisticated ‘boutique feel’ to the interior décor giving couples that touch of class. It takes advantage of a unique waterfront location with fantastic views of the Dover beach, the magnificent white cliffs and Dover castle.

The personal attention of our experienced Wedding Consultant will give you complete confidence. She will be on hand to advise on anything to do with your special wedding day in the months and weeks prior to your wedding and on the wedding day itself. Our bespoke wedding service ensures you have a stress free day with wonderful memories to treasure forever.

null
Wedding Fayres and Open Evenings in 2018
Sunday 25th February 11 am - 3pm
Friday 13th April 5 pm - 8 pm
Friday 7th September 5 - 8 pm
Sunday 30th September 11 am - 3 pm

WEDDING PACKAGES

Weekday Wedding Package

From £2300

> The Chartwell Suite for the full day

> Wedding Afternoon Tea with tea or coffee (for 50 guests)

> Arrival & Toast Drink (for 50 guests)

> Evening Buffet (for up to 60 guests)

> In house DJ & Dance floor

> One Night Accommodation for the Bride & Groom Service of our experienced Wedding Consultant

> Red Carpet on Arrival

> White Linen Table Cloths & Napkins

> Silver Cake Stand & Knife

> Parking for all guests

 

To enquire please call 01304 203633 or email events@dovermarinahotel.co.uk

Please note this package is available Monday to Thursday

From 1st June to 30th September the price offer price is £2500.00

Subject to availability, terms & conditions apply. Upgrades also available

Special Offer

From £1995

> The Chartwell Suite for the full day

> Three Course Wedding Breakfast (for 50 guests)

> Arrival Drink (for 50 guests)

> Toast Drink (for 50 guests)

> Service of our experienced Wedding Consultant

> Red Carpet on Arrival

> White Linen Table cloths & napkins

> Silver Cake Stand & Knife

> Parking for all guests

 

To enquire please call 01304 203633 or email events@dovermarinahotel.co.uk

Please note this package is available Monday to Thursday. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.

+ Weekday Package

Weekday Wedding Package

From £2300

> The Chartwell Suite for the full day

> Wedding Afternoon Tea with tea or coffee (for 50 guests)

> Arrival & Toast Drink (for 50 guests)

> Evening Buffet (for up to 60 guests)

> In house DJ & Dance floor

> One Night Accommodation for the Bride & Groom Service of our experienced Wedding Consultant

> Red Carpet on Arrival

> White Linen Table Cloths & Napkins

> Silver Cake Stand & Knife

> Parking for all guests

 

To enquire please call 01304 203633 or email events@dovermarinahotel.co.uk

Please note this package is available Monday to Thursday

From 1st June to 30th September the price offer price is £2500.00

Subject to availability, terms & conditions apply. Upgrades also available

+ £1995 Package

Special Offer

From £1995

> The Chartwell Suite for the full day

> Three Course Wedding Breakfast (for 50 guests)

> Arrival Drink (for 50 guests)

> Toast Drink (for 50 guests)

> Service of our experienced Wedding Consultant

> Red Carpet on Arrival

> White Linen Table cloths & napkins

> Silver Cake Stand & Knife

> Parking for all guests

 

To enquire please call 01304 203633 or email events@dovermarinahotel.co.uk

Please note this package is available Monday to Thursday. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.

PLAN YOUR WEDDING WITH US

BROWSE THE WEDDING BROCHURE

Please fill out the form below to view Dover Marina Hotel and Spa – Wedding Brochure

YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING PLANNER

Stacey , one of our in-house wedding planners, is here to help you plan your wedding in Kent. Arrange a show-round and get the opportunity to ask all the questions you have to ask and find out how we can make you dreams a reality at Dover Marina Hotel & Spa

WEDDING GALLERY